Tuesday, December 1, 2009

21 things i would like to be doing right now

switchin some things around. this and the next post were written a year ago, wanted to hang on to them for this new blog.

1. lay in bed with a friend
2. walk through the rain sighing
3. kiss your thighs running my finger nails ever higher
4. make a smoothie
5. meet up with my sis in the mountains
6. ride my bike to the northside and back
7. get a new tattoo
8. masturbate in public, or at least with a friend
9. feel my nipples between your teeth
10. eat a sandwich with hummus, tofurkey, sprouts, and avocado
11. smash a misogynist's face in
12. be near the ocean
13. hop a train
14. stare into the eyes of a someone i have just met, knowing we each want each other something hard
15. hang out with my parents
16. go for a hike in yosemite or the redwoods
17. run away to india
18. begin reading the stack of books waiting at home for me
19. kiss the neck, then breasts of the charming woman i met yesterday
20. draw pictures of folks sitting across the coffee shop
21. eat vegan sushi

No comments:

Post a Comment